Monday, September 11, 2006

Movin' movin' movin'

Moving is *so* much fun!

Do you believe me? Yeah, didn't think so. Ah well, in the end - once it's all done and I'm in a *much* bigger place, closer to work it'll all be worth it.

Started yet another new original story... not much so far, but an interesting premise I think. It'll take some research if I'm going to keep going with it. We'll see.

I took three loads of smaller things out to the new place. Of course it's all in the garage at the moment because the chick who was meant to clean the place this afternoon... well, didn't and I don't want to start putting things inside until she does so as not to block anything getting cleaned. *sigh* good help is *so* hard to find. ;}

I'll pack up a couple of boxes tonight. I'm not going into work tomorrow until 5:00pm for the board meeting at 6:00. I'll take a couple of runs out to the new place, hope the cleaning gets done and I can spend the night so I'm closer for catching the 6:00AM ferry Wednesday morning to go to Seattle to meet my dad who's flying in late on Tuesday evening.

Busy, busy, busy!

No comments: