Sunday, November 02, 2008

Moving is SOOOO stressful!!!!! I'm never going to make this happen!!!

And I'm so annoyed with Honda Finance, and Honda Canada, and Whidbey Island bank, and Scotiabank... Why is it so difficult to import my car?! Why, after 7+ years as a loyal customer who has often sold others on the benefits of the company and having never once missed or even been late with a payment over the ownership or leasing of three different cars, - Why is Honda suddenly certain that if they let me take my car accross the Canadian border I will stop paying and effectively steal the car?!

I have to admit, I am the sort of customer who is extremely loyal to a good product and or service, but I am also the sort of customer who holds a grudge if you misstreat me or piss me off. I love Hondas - they're great cars, good value, reliable... but I have to say, Toyota is about as good that way... and it's looking like I'm going to have to sell this car (at a loss likely as it's pretty new) and when I go to buy a new one up in Canada - I'm leaning toward Toyota - or doing all new consumer reports research to see what else meets my needs.

Aside from the car drama, I'm sure it'll all come together in the end - I'm just at that panic stage where I'm sure NOTHING is going to get done and even everything I think is ready will just fall apart... I'm really fun at parties too!

No comments: