Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day off...

So I took today off. I did it because I had a scheduled telephone meeting scheduled at 9:30. Unfortunately I got an email last night that was sent yesterday afternoon along with a message on my phone to say it was cancelled. Now, I'd taken the rest of the day off just because I needed it. I seriously overdid this summer with work and I really need some rest time.

Slept in then had breakfast, read a little and now online. Spent some time trolling about my other blog (my fannish one ;) and the scbwi boards and now here before I'm going to write a bit on my adult story, some fannish things and the children's book. I'm making sure that the metre and the words are all smooth and nothing feels forced to make the other work because I hate that in books.

No comments: