Saturday, July 19, 2008

Reviving this blog

Woo Hoo!

So even though I have my other blog on LJ - that one isn't my real name and mostly focuses on my fannish pursuits. Whenever I write something librarianly on that one the rest of the people I interact with there are confused - so here I am with my Librarianly blog!

Check out this picture of the Anaheim convention centre from when I was there for ALA a few weeks ago. It was a good conference - I think maybe the best since I've been going (I've been to annual in Atlanta, Orlando, Chicago, New Orleans and now Anaheim - I think there might be one other annual in there, but I can't remember and I'm too lazy to look up right now). The best midwinter by far was in San Antonio - mostly because of the local people who were the friendliest people I've ever encountered in a conference city.

I read an "ok" book on the plane: "Club Dead"

Ok, so more soon - Librarianly pursuits!

No comments: